£45000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
Defined Benefit Analyst sought for a leading Bulk Annuity provider on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking an Actuarial Analyst with knowledge of the DB buy in/buy out market or life insurance market to enhance their Defined Benefit function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Actuarial Analyst to play a key role within a busy DB Pricing team.
Responsibilities of the Defined Benefit Analyst:
- Support in the delivery of new business quotations
- Populate and run pricing models to calculate premiums, including assumption setting and manipulation of data
- Proactively drive projects forward, ensuring they are progressing in line with expected timescales
- Provide ad hoc support in areas such as data analysis, systems testing and process improvements
Key Experience of the Defined Benefit Analyst:
- Experience within a pension consultancy or life insurer
- Part Qualified Actuary making strong progress through the actuarial exams
- Good knowledge and awareness of the DB buy in/buy out market
- Sound understanding of technical actuarial concepts, specifically principles underlying bulk annuity pricing
The recruitment of a strong Defined Benefit Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Competitive package and full study support provided. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this busy DB Pricing Team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.