3 months ago
Actuarial Analyst sought for a leading UK General Insurer to assist with their capital modelling function. We are looking for a self-starter with strong technical skills and an ability to see the bigger picture. The successful candidate will join a growing team and look to add value where they can.
Key responsibilities of the Actuarial Analyst include:
- Supporting the maintenance and development of the internal model
- Identify, quantify and assess weaknesses and limitations of models
- Help analyse the capital modelling needs of the business
- Ensure that actuarial policies, processes and procedures meet the requirements under Solvency II
- Experience of Capital Modelling within General Insurance
- Experience using Capital Modelling software e.g. Igloo
- Completed or in the process of completing their actuarial exams
- 2:1 or 1st in a highly numerate subject
- Experience in working with a Lloyd's syndicate is advantageous but not required.
Some of the benefits include:
- 25 days holiday
- 15% bonus
- Study support (if required)
- Free gym membership
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.