City of London, London
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an Actuarial Analyst - Graduate to join a Market Leading General Insurer.
The Graduate Actuarial Analyst will join the Actuarial team as they continue to grow and expand their Actuarial function. Our client is looking to develop a first class graduate from a Mathematics, Physics or Engineering background.
Areas of Responsibility of the Actuarial Analyst - Graduate will gain experience to include;
- Reserving & Capital Modelling
- Data Science & Machine Learning
- Solvency II
Qualifications and skills of the Actuarial Analyst - Graduate:
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Natural statistical brain with a passion for data.
- Inquisitive nature - ability to handle large data sets and ability to spot trends.
- Team player. Team first mentality which should be complimented by a strong work ethic.
- Any previous experience within Pricing, Capital Modelling or Reserving would be advantageous but not essential.
Benefits of the Actuarial Analyst Role:
- Highly competitive starting salary
- Full Actuarial study support - including Materials, Membership and Study Leave
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Buy up to 5 extra days of Annual Leave
- Strong Pension scheme
Our client have been continually recruiting through-out the year and have done so successfully. You will be on-boarded remotely and provided with full IT kit.
If this opportunity to join your skills with a truly innovative organisation sounds like it could be of interest please apply below with your CV or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.