Actuarial Analyst sought for a leading General Insurance organisation based in Yorkshire. Our client is currently looking to engage with experienced Actuarial Analysts who may already have experience of the General Insurance market, or those who may have experience in a different discipline but have an interest in moving to General Insurance.
The level of the role is flexible, so could potentially suit a candidate in the early stages of their Actuarial exams right up to the nearly qualified level. You will be offered exposure to a range of areas in the clients Actuarial Team which include:
- Reserving - monthly and quarterly reserve reviews
- Capital - modelling and model development
- Project / Regulatory - SII and ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have…
- Actuarial experience in a General Insurance environment, although those from Life or Pensions backgrounds will also be considered
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to be able to write / contribute to reports and presentations
- Experience of SAS, ResQ and Igloo is desirable
Our client offers a strong benefits package, which includes market leading study support and a highly competitive salary. For further information please apply with your CV or contact Austin Brislen to discuss in the strictest of confidence.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now