over 1 year ago
Longevity Actuarial Analyst sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part Qualified Actuarial Analyst with Life Insurance or Pensions Consultancy experience to enhance their Longevity team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuarial Analyst with strong analytical skills to join a global Re-Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Longevity Actuarial Analyst:
- Support and price new business tenders for UK and non-UK opportunities
- Support longevity proposition and basis development
- Work to enhance and develop pricing and market proposition for longevity business
- Assist in a variety of Longevity projects and overall strategy
Key Experience of the Longevity Actuarial Analyst:
- Experience within Life Insurer/ Re-Insurer or Pensions Consultancy
- Part Qualified Actuary making strong progress through Actuarial exams
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Longevity experience is highly desirable
The recruitment of a strong Longevity Actuarial Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package and full study support provided. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this Longevity team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles at email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.