Actuarial Assistant sought for by a market-leading reinsurer. Our client is seeking a candidate with strong analytical and numerical skills to join them as an Actuarial Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience in the UK insurance market to join a market-leading reinsurer as Actuarial Assistant.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Assistant:
- Assist with the production of pricing quotes and basis development work across all lines of business.
- Draft written reports and documentation for results and methods employed.
- Be responsible for delivering accurate and timely work as part of a team working together towards tight deadlines.
- Assist in the production of key metrics and analysis to support commercial negotiations both internally with key stakeholders and externally with clients.
Key Experience of the Actuarial Assistant:
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Excel & Word skills. Basic VBA or similar programming.
- A team player who will step up and take responsibility when required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Assistant as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Assistant at a market-leading reinsurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.