City of London, London
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading General Insurer as they seek to recruit a new Graduate Actuarial Analyst to join their team in 2021.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a highly analytical individual with a degree in a STEM subject to make an immediate impact within an organisation which will fully support your development.
Areas which the successful Graduate Actuarial Analyst will gain experience to include;
- Capital Modelling
- Data Science / Machine Learning
- Solvency II
Qualifications and skills of the Graduate Actuarial Analyst:
- Ideally you will have a degree in a highly numeric subject such as Mathematics or Physics (2:1 or above)
- Quick learner with a strong desire to forge a career in General Insurance
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills
- Previous experience of using tools such as R and Python would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to qualify as an Actuary will be highly advantageous but not essential
There is a very strong package on offer, including;
- Highly competitive starting salary
- Full Actuarial study support
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Ability to buy 5 extra days of Annual Leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Assorted flexible benefits
Our client have successfully on-boarded hundreds of staff since March 2020 and you will be provided with full IT kit if successful.
If this opportunity to join your skills with a truly innovative organisation sounds like it could be of interest please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.