Manchester, Greater Manchester
DOE + benefits
4 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Life Actuarial Manager on behalf of a leading organisation on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Actuarial Manager:
- Providing technical input to a number of varied projects
- Managing small to medium sized teams
- Assisting in the delivery of client engagements, working as part of a project team on client sites
- Building and maintaining client relationships including assisting with proposals
- Drafting reports and presentations
- Supporting other elements of the team's work including sales and marketing, research and development of new services
Experience required for the Actuarial Manager:
- Qualified Actuary
- Strong life insurance industry or life consultancy experience
- Excellent Excel and VBA skills, modelling skills advantageous
- Knowledge of UK regulatory regime for life insurers and UK reporting methodologies - UK GAAP, IFRS, FCA Returns
- Outstanding communication skills and able to explain actuarial concepts to non actuaries
- Experience of managing small teams and projects
- Flexible and adaptable
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a global organisation that also offers strong benefits.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.