£55000 - £90000 per annum + £Competitive
0151 224 1480
Actuarial Managers sought for a FTSE100 Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking two Actuarial Managers to join their Capital Monitoring programme
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with SII experience to join a FTSE100 Insurer as an Actuarial Manager.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Managers:
- Involvement in improving capital reporting processes, building a new sensitivity and forecasting system and standardising Group processes
- Produce commentary and analysis to support the output from a new sensitivity tool
- Working with a range of SMEs and other teams across the Group
- Potential involvement in mentoring junior colleagues
Key Experience of the Actuarial Managers:
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience across SII, Internal Model, Standard Formula or Process Improvement would be beneficial
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Actuarial Managers is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
This role comes with a competitive package and the option to be based in multiple locations across the UK.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Manager then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.