£80000 - £130000 per annum + DOE plus benefits
2 months ago
Actuarial Manager required for a leading Consultancy based in Central London. Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Reserving Actuary to work across a range of engagements with their London Market and Retail (Personal Lines) Insurance clients.
The role will involve managing and coordinating teams to deliver client projects. You will also be responsible for managing client relationships, acting as a first point of contact for all matters Actuarial. This role will also afford you the opportunity to create thought leadership pieces through publications, seminars and training events. Our client can offer…
- A fantastic variety of work across the Lloyds and Retail markets, they manage several global reserve reviews as well as numerous UK based assignments
- They are also looking for someone with an interest in R&D, who can help develop innovative new processes and work with clients to redesign their internal frameworks
- In addition there is also exposure to other areas, if desired, including Pricing & Advanced Analytics (machine learning, big data) and cutting edge Capital projects
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Qualified General Insurance Actuary
- Reserving experience (any class)
- Additional Capital and / or Pricing experience desirable, but not essential
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and people management experience
A highly competitive salary range is on offer along with excellent benefits and flexible working arrangements if needed. For further information please apply with your CV or speak with Austin Brislen in the strictest of confidence.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.