Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£65000 - £90000 per annum
4 months ago
Actuarial Manager sought for a Big 4 Consultancy on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary to enhance their Life Actuarial consulting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary interested in working in a varied commercial role to join a Big 4 Consultancy as an Actuarial Manager.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Manager:
- Work on a range of assignments in areas including: IFRS17, M&A, Finance Transformation, Part VII transfers, Internal Model reviews and Capital Management
- Manage the delivery of key projects for clients
- Potential to manage teams of junior colleagues
- Contribute to business development, such as assisting with client proposals
Key Experience of the Actuarial Manager:
- Experience within Life Insurer/ Re-Insurer or Consultancy
- Qualified Actuary with experience in Reporting, Capital, Risk, Pricing or Systems
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Actuarial Manager is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Manager within a Big 4 Consultancy then please apply with your CV or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.