3 months ago
Actuarial Pricing Analyst sought for a leading Life Insurer provider on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a part Qualified Actuarial Analyst with strong experience of Defined Benefits, pricing or capital modelling to enhance their DB Pricing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Actuarial Analyst from a Life Insurance or Pension Consultancy to join a market-leading Pricing team.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Pricing Analyst:
- Support in providing bulk annuity and longevity quotes to pension schemes
- Ensure quotes are produced accurately and within the Group's pricing model
- Provide innovative solutions to clients during the quotation process
- Work as part of a wider team to meet ambitious new business delivery targets
Key Experience of the Actuarial Pricing Analyst:
- Life Insurance or Pension Consultancy background
- Part Qualified Actuary making strong progress through the actuarial exams
- Knowledge of Defined Benefits, pricing or capital modelling is desirable
- Actuarial modelling experience is beneficial
The recruitment of a strong Actuarial Pricing Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Competitive package and full study support provided (if required). This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this market-leading Pricing team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.