£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading General Insurer as they seek to recruit a new Actuarial Pricing Analyst to join their growing Pricing function. Our client have been investing heavily in new Data sources and are now looking for an experienced Actuarial Pricing Analyst to help increase their presence in the highly competitive UK Home Insurance space.
If you are an experienced Actuarial Pricing Analyst with outstanding analytical skills and strong commercial nous, this could be an ideal opportunity to join your skills with a household name within General Insurance. This role can also be fully remote.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Pricing Analyst:
- Build and manage relationships with Broker partners
- Responsible for building a technical risk models such al GLMS (Emblem)
- Use specialist tools such as Radar to build models and conduct Pricing Analysis
- Help our client build Machine Learning models such as GBMs (R & Python)
- Successfully identify new Data sources to help increase Pricing capabilities
Skills and experience of the Actuarial Pricing Analyst:
- 2+ years of General Insurance Pricing experience would be ideal, preferably within Personal Lines
- Degree (or equivalent) in a highly numeric subject such as Mathematics or Physics
- Skilled user of Emblem and Radar
- Team player with a desire to train and mentor junior colleagues
- Track record of manipulating and analysing Data using tools such as SQL and SAS
- "Big picture" thinker who can play a key role in strategic Pricing decisions
Rewards and benefits:
- Base salary up to £45,000
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Full Actuarial study support, including incremental pay rises for exam success
- Contributory pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave
- Full remote working if desired
If you think this opportunity could be of interest please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.