Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 2 months ago
Actuarial Trainee sought for a market leading Mutual Insurer on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary to join a commercial team as an Actuarial Trainee.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Trainee:
- Design and validate actuarial models and make recommendations
- Involved in continuous process improvement of actuarial systems and processes
- Effectively communicate to ensure results reflect the risks and sensitivity involved
- Build relationships with stakeholders and committees
Key Experience of the Actuarial Trainee:
- Part Qualified Actuary
- Experience within Insurance or Pensions Consulting
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Actuarial Trainee is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive salary on offer and full study support.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Trainee then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.