0151 224 1480
We're currently recruiting for an Actuarial Trainee (nearly qualified) to join an established financial services business on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
This role will report into a qualified Actuary with the opportunity to work across various financial reporting projects.
Main responsibilities for the Actuarial Trainee will include:
- Carrying out financial analysis using complex actuarial and analytical techniques
- Monitoring and checking the quality of financial analysis ensuring accuracy and providing feedback
- Challenging and making improvements and efficiencies to data, processes, procedures and documentation
- Providing actuarial support to projects
Essential experience of the Actuarial Trainee:
- You will be a Senior Actuarial Trainee or Nearly Qualified (ie FIA or FFA)
- Experience and understanding of financial risk and control procedures from within financial services or insurance
- Excellent understanding of actuarial concepts and techniques
- Strong system skills
- Excellent all round communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
This is an exciting opportunity to add value to a busy team on a contract basis.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.