City of London, London
5 months ago
Our client is currently recruiting an Actuarial Manager with direct experience in Insurance. This is an exciting time for our client who are looking to expand and develop their Actuarial Programme.
This unique role will see the Actuarial Manager reviewing portfolios to make sure they are in line with the frameworks set out by our client. You will use you expertise to advise and make changes to the portfolios.
Requirements of the Actuarial Manager:
- Must be a fully qualified Actuary with the IFoA
- Must have vast experience within Insurance
- You will possess strategic knowledge of the IFoA
- You must have strong understanding of what drives high quality actuarial work is key to this role.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Manager:
- Work closely with the Director of Actuarial Policy to develop our clients' Actuarial Programme.
- Create and manage a programme of monitoring work to assess the quality of actuarial work undertaken in various portfolios.
- Organise and distribute portfolios for monitoring - across Pricing, Capital Modelling, Reserving and Risk.
- Use your knowledge to assess various portfolios and make suggestions based on findings.
If you want a role where you could make a positive change to society this could be for you.
If you are interested please apply below or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.