3 months ago
Fully Qualified Pricing Actuary sought for a market leading General Insurer. Our client is looking to enhance their current Pricing and data capabilities significantly, capitalising on a wide range of data and cutting edge software.
You will have solid technical skills but will also be confident dealing with non-technical stakeholders to aid key commercial decisions.
- Provide detailed technical knowledge and apply actuarial judgement in the analysis of complex data.
- Knowledge of unit-linked business
- Strong spreadsheet skills (including at least a basic knowledge of VBA)
- Knowledge of unit-linked business (knowledge of unitised with-profits business also an advantage but not essential)
- Product pricing knowledge an advantage
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders - use your professional skills to make suggestions and improvements for the best market practice.
- Deliver Ad-Hoc and short term projects.
- Use your Actuarial knowledge to assist and support colleagues.
- Provide Senior Pricing Actuary with sufficient technical information.
Desirable skills / experience
- Must be a qualified Actuary
- Strong Life Insurance experience is essential
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to work independently
- Leadership and line management experience is advantageous but not essential
- Educated to degree level in a highly numerate subject
- Highly Competitive Rate
- Flexible Working Options
- + Many more benefits
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply below with your CV or call Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.