8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Cheltenham who are seeking an admin assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with community investment teams to assist with the delivery of community investment activities across Cheltenham
- Provding clerical and administration support
- Co-ordinating bookings for residents
- Dealing with petty cash, invoice processing, cheque requests and data recording
- Providing updates for the companies social media pages
- Producing and ditrubuting letters, posters, promotional literature and regular newsletters
If you would like more information on this role, please apply now for an immediate start or contact Bethan Hall.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.