10 months ago
Part Time, Permanent
Sellick Partnership are working with a reputable organisation based in Gainsborough who are looking to recruit to an Admin Assistant to join their marketing team on a part-time permanent basis
Hours: 20 pw
Your role is all about undertaking the administrational tasks and providing a real helping hand for the Marketing Team. This could be a great first step into the world of Marketing and Service Development.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Providing general administrative support for the Marketing team - this could include proof reading, tracking stock levels of materials and in-house printing.
- Dealing with general enquiries from both customers and colleagues and updating our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with communications.
- Liaising with suppliers, ordering material and raising purchase orders.
- Supporting the Marketing team in the delivery of key tasks and activities against organisational priorities such as helping to organise events.
- Sending calendar invites, making room bookings, organising refreshments and support with meeting preparation.
- Monitoring and administering team spend and income, this will include the use of an electronic purchase order system and reconciliation with finance for all income generated.
Apply now for an immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.