Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£11.00 - £13.00 per hour
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of an Administration Officer to join a large government organisation based in Newcaste. This a temporary position, due to last initially 6 months, and offers hybrid working.
The role will involve working in collaboration leading the relationship with our Human Resources, L&OD, Financial, Recruitment, Legal and Procurement teams, to ensure that the Digital Directorate are internally and externally complaint in all of our people related resourcing activity.
- You will be Leading the relationship with external agencies, and suppliers, in order to procure the best people to deliver our Digital Objectives
- To work in collaboration with our Digital Directorate Heads of Profession, to ensure that we are legally and organisationally compliant, with all of our Resourcing solutions
- To be the point of contact for all resourcing queries within Digital
- To actively ensure that we are promoting a diverse team, and that inclusive best practice is used throughout our processes
- Must be able to work at pace, with conflicting priorities, and be able to quickly reprioritise
- Skilful communication is a must, both verbal and written
- Experience of recruitment processes would be beneficial
If you are interested in the position please apply.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.