Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£10.50 - £11.50 per hour
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a Sunderland based public sector organisation to appoint an Administration Officer on a temporary basis. The position is currently due to last till the end of March 2022 however it's highly likely that this will be extended.
- Inputting accurate data
- Checking data for accuracy
- Receive, sort and prioritise mail and emails, redirecting as appropriate and responding to all routine correspondence without direction
- Scanning and uploading of documents
- Use a range of office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Good standard of general education - 5 GCSE or equivalent including Mathematics & English
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience working at a personal assistant/senior administrative level in a complex organisation
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.