Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£18000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£18,000 - £21,000
Fixed-term, Full time
Administrative Assistant required to join a well-established and ever-growing organisation. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their organisation on a fixed-term, full time basis in Hull.
As the Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative support to clinical teams and services within procedures. You will contribute to the planning and development of the service provided. You will also supervise less experience staff alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills when providing information to staff or clients.
- Contribute to team meetings and record information.
- Resolve customer problems of an administrative nature.
- Deal with all internal queries and inc.oming/outgoing mail.
- Plan and organise tasks where there is a need to make adjustments.
- Provide cover for colleagues when necessary.
- Maintain records manually and electronically.
- Data entry tasks.
- Ad-hoc duties.
- Contribute to research projects.
Required skills and experience of the Administrative Assistant
- Administration/Secretarial experience.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Administrative Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.