4 months ago
Full time, Permanent and Full Time FTC 6 months
Administrative Assistant required to work with a Staffordshire based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team on a full time basis.
As the Administrative Assistant you will undertake administrative duties helping with the Estates and Commercial Services team in regards to the helpdesk and customer service.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Act as a member of the helpdesk team and be the first point of contact for all customer queries
- To undertake a wide range of helpdesk activities relating to Estates and Commercial services provisions including requests regarding; soft facilities, postal, grounds, maintenance, hard facilities, portering, room moves and exam support
- Receiving and responding promptly to all customer requests using a variety of communication channels relating to facilities and services issues, maintenance work and faults
- To carry out general clerical duties
- Delivery excellent customer service
Required skills and experience of the Administrative Assistant:
- Must possess excellent administrative and I.T skills
- Experience within customer service previously
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Administrative Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.