Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£17000 - £21000 per annum
0151 224 1480
£17,000 - £21,000
Administrator required to join a well-established organisation based in Hull. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Administrator to join their organisation on a temporary, full-time basis.
As an Administrator your key responsibilities are as follows:
Key responsibilities of the Administrator
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Develop understanding of the service and processes used.
- Maintain a well-managed filing system, paper and electronic.
- Actively support and participate in team meetings.
- Carry out general administrative tasks.
Required skills and experience of the Administrator
- Administration experience within the Public Sector.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good organisation and time-management skills.
- Willingness to develop skills and knowledge.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.