Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£10 - £13 per hour
about 1 month ago
37 hours pw
Our client are currently seeking an experienced Administrator
Responsibilities of the Administrator include:
- Responsible for general administration and correspondence tasks including maintenance of records (hard copy and electronic) and filing etc.
- Answering telephone calls internally and externally
- Responding to enquiries (telephone and face-to-face) from a range of different contacts
- Provide ad-hoc general assistance to managers as required
- Inputting data on company systems and spreadsheets
The Successful person will have:
- Administration experience
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.