8 months ago
Temporary, 6 Months
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work within a well-established Housing Association on a temporary basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- In putting of data on to internal mapping system to create maps of ownership
- Adding and removing areas that show grounds maintenance
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Diary management
- Data entry
- Training will be provided
Essential Criteria of the Administrator:
- Previous administration experience
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
- Basic DBS
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.