£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Temp to Perm
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a fast growing business based in Winsford. Our client is dealing with new projects coming into their business and they need administrative support to keep this work up to quality.
This is a newly created role, therefore the successful candidate will be able to make it their own. This vacancy will begin on a temporary basis, with a strong possibility of going permanent for the right person.
The duties of the Administrator will include:
- Ordering supplies for the projects
- Organising meetings internally and externally
- Liaising with customers in a professional manner on the phone and through email
- Filing paperwork in an organised manner
- Other general ad-hoc and administration duties
- Various other duties to be confirmed
The ideal Administrator will have the following:
- Proven administration experience is essential
- SAP experience is essential
- Coupa experience is desirable
- Flexibility to adapt to new and changing duties
- Organisation and time management skills
- Eagerness to learn and build the role
Interviews for this vacancy will be taking place ASAP, therefore please apply now or contact Sarah Childs for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.