Coventry, West Midlands
Temporary, 6 Months+
Our reputable client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator;
- Require the inputting of data on to the internal mapping system to create maps of ownership
- Adding and removing areas that show the grounds maintenance
- Training will be given on the process and system
Essential criteria of the Administrator;
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- GCSE grade C or equivalent in a minimum of four subjects
- Experience using IT and Administration systems and equipment
- Basic DBS
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.