Up to £10.51 per hour + £Competitive
Part Time, 23.75 Hours per week
Our well established client is looking for an experienced Housing Administrator to join their team on a Part Time, Temporary basis to efficiently deliver a customer focused administrative service, to a high standard of accuracy.
Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Ensure that colleagues are supported with administrative requirements
- Respond to telephone calls from clients who are at risk of homelessness and direct them to appropriate support workers
- Provide advice and guidance to enquiries from members of the public and residents
- Assist with the client triage process and organisation of assessments
- Assist with the lettings process including placement of adverts for empty properties and ensuring properties are let in the shortest possible time
- Service management and resident meetings e.g. minute taking
Essential criteria of the Administrator:
- Experience in an administrative or office environment is essential
- An understanding of Housing is desirable
- Good understanding of MS Office
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.