Sellick partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Administrator to join a large social housing organisation around the Middlesbrough area.
The role is to act as a first point of contact for tenants and general public for housing related enquiries and complaints.
Duties of the Administrator:
- Communicate with customers via their preferred method of contact (telephone, letter, email and SMS message) to ensure regular contact is made and updates given
- Raising repairs, follow up repairs raised by customers and jobs that have multiple visits, previous cancellations and no access
- Support the delivery of an excellent customer care service to ensure that customer issues in completed properties are resolved, in particular relating to the rectification of defects and the continuation of the customer journey
- Communicate directly with customers to resolve issues, working with construction and sales team where necessary
Requirements of Administrator:
- Customer service experience within a social housing/construction setting
- Ideally having worked within repairs or planned maintenance team
If you are interested in the above, and would like to discuss further, please contact Nyari Breslin at Sellick partnership Derby or click 'apply now'.
Customer Service / Customer insight / asset administrator / asset administration / housing administrator / housing administration / customer contact coordiantor / Raising jobs / raising repairs / repairs administrator / repairs administration
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.