Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£9 - £10.45 per hour
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an interim Administrator to join a Public Sector organisation during a crucial period of increasing workload. This assignment is initially interim for 2/3 months with the potential for longer.
Key responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Dealing with incoming Freedom of Information (FoI) & Subject Access Requests and queries
- Directing requests to the relevant departments, and then collating information together to reply to the initial request
- General administration duties
The successful Administrator will:
- Have previous, proven experience within administration
- Experience with Freedom of Information requests is advantageous but not essential
- Ideally from a Public Sector background
- Able to start from the first week in January
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office, finance systems, etc)
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team with a welcoming culture.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.