9 months ago
Do you have the capacity to pick up 2 - 3 days work and experienced dealing with Adults Social Care matters?
I am interested in hearing from Adults Social Care Lawyers to join a friendly and supportive team within a busy London Borough. The Adults Lawyer will be responsible for:
- Providing advice on and the conduct of cases involving adult social services issues including general advice to the client department in respect of their obligations under the Care Act 2014
- Dealing with matters arising under the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and managing Adults Social Care cases including:
- Deprivation of liberty safeguards and conduct of Court of Protection cases
- Displacement of nearest relative
- Ordinary residence
- Responding to letters before claim
- Coroners Inquests
The successful candidate will ideally have Local Authority experience and able to deal with a variety of Adult Social Care matters from the outset. The role will be working remotely for the foreseeable.
This is an exciting time to join the well-resourced and Lexcel accredited legal team, so if you are an expereinced and highly motivated legal professional then please do get in touch!
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for shortlisting. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Leah Edgar in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.