City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent holidays, flexible working
4 months ago
These opportunities are for experienced litigation, advisory lawyers to be involved in strategically advising government departments on important government change and legislation.
You will be involved in all aspects of advisory work for this leading ministerial department, specifically:
- Managing a broad range of varied case work activities complying with policies, standards, procedures and service level agreements.
- Dealing with complex and non-routine cases exercising appropriate levels of delegation and risk management.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensible case files.
- Co-ordinating all activities relating to the successful completion of the case
- Providing a legal service that addresses client needs from outset of each case through to case completion.
- Your style will be proactive, client focussed, and you will work with the departmental client quality processes, to ensure cases are completed on time, and to absolute completion. You will have a good understanding of commercial, political and policy context to bring cases to a good conclusion.
You will be a qualified solicitor and have at least 3 years+ PQE for consideration with this role, although applications from all levels of PQE will be considered.
Duration is 6 months ++ and pay range is in the Grade 7 pay point which is £25.99ph + £3.91 holiday pay. You must be available on 1 month notice or less for consideration with this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.