11 months ago
Full Time, Temporary
Our client in Derby is currently recruiting for a Allocations Advisor to join the team on a 5 month basis.
Responsibilities of the Allocations Advisor include:
- Provide a comprehensive end to end, seamless re-lets process for all tenure types using a range of communication and marketing channels to minimise void time sand maximise customer experience
- Assess applicants' eligibility for re-housing in conjunction with the appropriate Allocations Policy
- Ensure nominations agreements with the Local Authority are fulfilled by advertising available properties through choice based lettings, ensuring any Section 106 arrangements are adhered to for all new lets and any subsequent lets
- Ensure all Private Sector Lease properties are let in a timely manner, arrange for pre inspections and void repairs
- Ensure available properties are let within the agreed measures, minimising void time and maximising rental income
- Ensure all terminations are dealt with promptly, maintaining effective communication with the outgoing customers and/or relatives where appropriate, to the point the tenancy ends
- Update all records and arrange with the Voids Surveyor to carry out pre-tenancy checks within agreed timescales and ensure re-charges arranged where necessary
- Manage the movement of keys for all void properties, arranging lock changes where required
- Shortlist and carry out pre-tenancy checks for successful customers, making offers of accommodation and identify customers who require short term tenancy support from the pre-tenancy checks
- Prepare the appropriate Tenancy Agreement or Licence for the customer to sign
- Maintain effective communication between partners and prospective customer regarding the tenancy start date and any necessary checks e.g. affordability checks
- Ensure that clear and accurate records are maintained in conjunction with GDPR guidelines relating to all applications and allocations
- Maintain a list of customers requesting transfers, and carry out transfer visits to gather property information where necessary, liaising with Neighbourhood Officers as required
- Support and complete necessary tenancy checks for existing customer tenancy change requests, as and when required
- Update all voids and relets systems, spreadsheets and returns as a priority to enable effective up to date reporting
- Liaise with partners in Finance to ensure rent and service charges are correct as required.
- Maintain a list of adapted properties and liaise with external partners to ensure suitable lettings.
Please apply now for an immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found