Temporary, Full Time
Sellick Partnership are working with a housing organisation in Staffordshire who are seeking an experienced Allocations Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
The main purpose of the Allocations Officer will be to assist in the allocation and letting of properties through the choice based lettings system
- Providing advice and assistance to customers and applicants on their housing options
- Assisting applicants and customers on the bidding of properties
- Preparing adverts for properties to be advertised via the CBL scheme
- Drawing up shortlists for properties
- Contacting applicants to arrange property viewings
- Completing sign ups and pre termination visits
- Administering mutual exchanges
- Amending and updating housing application forms
The successful applicant will possess experience within a similar capacity.
Apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.