3 months ago
12 Month Contract
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation in Derbyshire who are seeking an experienced Allocations Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
Duration: 12 months
Hours: 37 p/w
The main purpose of the Allocations Officer will be to assist in the allocation and letting of properties
- Providing an efficient Allocations and Lettings service that is customer focused and quickly turns around vacant properties
- Handling all contact regarding housing applications and allocations
- Exploring housing options to assist customers
- Processing housing applications and determining elgibility and priority of housing needs
- Assisting applicants and customers on the bidding of properties
- Preparing adverts for properties to be advertised via the CBL scheme
- Drawing up shortlists for properties
- Contacting applicants to arrange property viewings
- Completing sign ups and pre termination visits
- Administering mutual exchanges
- Amending and updating housing application forms
The successful applicant will possess experience within a similar capacity and hold a full UK driver's license.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Apply now for immediate start