City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum
9 months ago
ALM Actuary sought for a leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Nearly or Newly Qualified ALM Actuary to enhance their Capital Management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ALM Actuary to join a dynamic and market-leading team.
Responsibilities of the ALM Actuary:
- Assist in the management of the ALM position of the company
- Support with management of the Matching Adjustment Portfolio, including producing monthly MI
- Perform quantitative analysis of the ALM position of the company and recommend actions on the investment portfolio
Key Experience of the ALM Actuary:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Experience in ALM, Investment, Capital Management or Reporting
- Excellent communication skills
The recruitment of a strong ALM Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a ALM Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.