North West England, England
£60000 - £80000 per annum + commission and benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading name within the Investment Management sector. Due to outstanding company performance which has lead to growth and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager to head up their North-West distribution function within the Alternative Investments space.
Acting as the face of Alternative Investments for the business, the Sales Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Delivering presentations to IFAs and Wealth Managers regarding Alternative Investments, such as tax efficient products, VCTs, EIFs and Inheritence Tax
- Generating sales from new and existing clients
- Working closely alongside the Investment Managers and Operations teams to develop and implement a sales strategy
- Establishing and maintaining commercially beneficial relationships with key clients
- Supporting and promoting the sale of Alternative Investments
- Sitting on investment panels
- Guiding the Sales Support Associate with their workload
The Sales Manager will be given assistance from their own Sales Support Associate, who will make 'warm' calls to existing clients, will chase leads and will book meetings for the Sales Manager.
This is a Field Based role covering the North-West region and as a result, the Sales Manager must hold a valid drivers license.
The Sales Manager will have a strong working knowledge of Alternative Investment products (such as VCTs, EIF and Inheritence Tax) as well as the following criteria:
- A background within Alternative Investment sales within an asset management or investment management firm is essential
- Proven experience winning business within an investment management house
- Personable, driven and motivated
- Capable of building long-standing relationships with clients
Due to the nature of this role, candidates without existing knowledge of Alternative Investments cannot be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly-created position within a growing Alternative Investments house.
The role will suit a self-starter who is entrepreneurial by nature and wants to work within an environment which allows for creative thinking and autonomy.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.