West Midlands, England
£16 - £23 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an interim Analyst for our Public Sector client in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the Analyst:
- Help implement a range of activities including evaluations, audits, feedback tools, staff surveys, and learning and development activities
- Efficiently and effectively analyse intelligence and communicate findings through reports
- Work with a range of services to coordinate and analyse evaluation and auditing activities
- Developing more innovative solutions to collecting feedback
- Experience of planning and coordinating programmes of activity
- Experience of working with numerical and qualitative data
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge and application of research ethics and principles
This role is remote working and the hourly rate is between £16ph to £23ph. If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.