Manchester, Greater Manchester
10 months ago
Purpose of the role
In your role as Apprentice you will work alongside the sales team within your office the support they need to meet and maintain client and candidate requirements. Your apprenticeship with Sellick Partnership will provide you with the knowledge required to develop a successful career within the recruitment industry. With excellent organisation and communication skills you will enjoy working with a team of professional recruitment consultants and office support team.
Objective of Role
- Manning desk and taking thorough messages.
- Dealing with Ltd company candidates. Liaising with umbrella companies and accounts. Liaising with PAYE candidates re pay, putting timesheets onto the Sellick payroll system
- Dealing with candidates for timesheet and general admin queries
- Checking Practising Certificate status with Law Society.
- Reference checking if not a consultant client.
- CRB checking
- Updating internal systems with finishers
- Managing candidates extensions on internal and external systems
- Manage and photocopy candidate ID and documentation where appropriate and assist with the relevant compliance checks and processes
- Deal with online timesheet queries and pass payroll queries through to the payroll team
- Assist with general candidate and client queries via telephone and email
- Log calls on our internal system with key information from candidates
- Support Consultants in the management of placements including completing audit spreadsheets, uploading candidates to Precision, liaising with the Payroll team to get placements set up, obtaining compliance documents including references and contract extensions.
- Assist Resourcing Consultants and Consultants in chasing outstanding contractor timesheets on a weekly basis.
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard working and willing to learn from others.
What we can offer you…
This is an opportunity to join a thriving business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations appreciated and your earning potential uncapped. To do this we will fully support you, offering first class training and ongoing development throughout your career - as well as giving you the autonomy to drive your own successes forward. We offer the following benefits;
- Structured training and development
- Above average basic salaries
- Generous uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and option to buy/sell scheme
- Flexible working scheme
- Three fully expensed annual company-wide events
- Regular social events
- Medicash plan
- The opportunity to get involved in committees such as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
If you want the opportunity to be key part of a successful, growing and reputable recruitment team, and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then we will be very interested to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website