Manchester, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Purpose of the role
In your role as Apprentice you will work alongside the sales team within your office to support and maintain client and candidate requirements. Your apprenticeship with Sellick Partnership will provide you with the knowledge required to develop a successful career within the recruitment industry. With excellent organisation and communication skills you will enjoy working with a team of professional recruitment consultants and office support team.
Objective of Role
- Dealing with candidates and external companies
- Inputting timesheets onto payroll systems
- Dealing with candidates timesheets and general admin queries
- Checking Practising Certificate status with Law Society.
- Reference checking.
- CRB checking
- Updating internal systems
- Manage and photocopy candidate ID and documentation where appropriate and assist with the relevant compliance checks and processes
- Deal with online timesheet queries
- Assist with general candidate and client queries via telephone and email
- Manning the desk's and taking thorough messages.
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard working and willing to learn from others.
What we can offer you…
This is an opportunity to join a thriving business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations appreciated and your earning potential uncapped. To do this we will fully support you, offering first class training and ongoing development throughout your career - as well as giving you the autonomy to drive your own successes forward. We offer the following benefits;
- Structured training and development
- Above average basic salaries
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and option to buy/sell scheme
- Flexible working scheme
- Three fully expensed annual company-wide events
- Regular social events
- Medicash plan
- The opportunity to get involved in committees such as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
If you want the opportunity to be key part of a successful, growing and reputable recruitment team, and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then we will be very interested to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website