3 months ago
Purpose of the role
In your role as an Apprentice Administrator you will work alongside the support staff within your office to provide the team with the support they need to meet and maintain client and candidate requirements. Your apprenticeship with Sellick Partnership will provide you with the knowledge required to develop a successful career within the recruitment industry. With excellent organisation and communication skills you will enjoy working with a team of professional Consultants and an office support team. Hardworking and ambitious apprentices can progress with the business to become a Resourcing Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant or Office Administrator once they have demonstrated their ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Answer inbound calls efficiently and accurately.
- Prepare candidate CVs using the Sellick Partnership standard templates.
- Meet and greet visitors to the office. Manage and photocopy candidate ID and documentation where appropriate and assist with the relevant compliance checks and processes.
- Deal with online timesheet system queries and pass payroll queries through to the Payroll team.
- Deal with general candidate and client queries via telephone and email.
- Log calls and update internal system with key information from candidates.
- Advert management including advertising roles on job boards and liaising with the Marketing team to monitor advertising quotas.
- Update candidate tracker spreadsheets/whiteboards for Consultants, such as hot candidates and availability lists.
- Assist Resourcing Consultants and Consultants in chasing outstanding contractor timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Attending daily and weekly job meetings to ensure candidates and vacancies are prioritised correctly when taking incoming calls.
- General office administration duties including scanning and photocopying documents, filing, stationery stock management and booking meeting rooms.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to support the team as and when required.
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard working and willing to learn from others.
Join an award-winning business
Over the years, Sellick Partnership has grown to become a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist. We are proud to have a number of awards and accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to our employees including the Investors in People Gold standard and the Great Place to Work® accreditation, which keep us pushing forward and striving for continuous improvement in everything we do!
Our values are - Respected, Passionate, Engaging. Our culture is very much open doors and communication is encouraged from all employees, whatever their level in the business.
We have a natural sales environment, which is made up of highly successful consultants and support staff that we empower to make commercial decisions and to push themselves to succeed. This is all reflected in the way we work with our clients and candidates. We are not 'pushy' and we take pride in working hard to make a real difference.
What's in it for the successful Apprentice
- Flexible working, including the option to work from home, as well as an early Friday finish every week
- Extended wellness lunch every week, as well as regular wellbeing activities
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and additional leave in line with length of service/promotions and an option to buy/sell holidays
- Free on-site parking and large, modern office space
- Quarterly rewards for top performers and for those who go above and beyond
- Smart/casual dress code (business dress for meeting with candidates/clients)
- Company pension scheme and cash health plan offering money back on everyday healthcare such as optical and dental care
- Personalised training and development opportunities and a structured career progression path
- Full social calendar including three all-expenses paid annual company-wide events, team nights out, celebratory drinks and a range of sporting and charitable events/activities
- Birthday gifts sent to your home, plus a late start or early finish
- Paid time off for volunteering/charitable commitments
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.