£16000 - £17000 per annum + plus benefits
4 months ago
Up to £17,000
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established accountancy and business advisory firm based in Central Liverpool is currently looking to appoint an individual onto their Apprenticeship programme on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and rapidly growing team.
On the Apprenticeship programme you will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the company's strategy. You will be given the opportunity to combine your qualifications and work experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Prepare accounting data analysis.
- Support team by obtaining evidence to support findings.
- Ensure all audit documents are collected and reviewed.
- Ensuring accounts are consistent and calculated correctly.
- Co-ordinating with client facing teams ensuring audit information.
- Budget and timetable adherence.
- Ad-hoc duties and assignments.
- Training and coaching junior trainees.
- Study towards your chosen professional qualification.
Required skills and experience:
- A-Levels/Equivalent at A* to C (obtained or predicted)
- GCSE in English and Maths
- Ability to work well within a team.
The company also offers 25 days holiday, access to personal pension scheme, life assurance cover and income protection insurance. There is also a range of voluntary benefits:
- Buy up to 10 days extra holiday.
- Enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining and gyms.
- Interest free season ticket loan/interest free graduate loan.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Apprenticeship Programme role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.