Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
5 months ago
Architectural Technologist required to join a public sector organisation in Middlesbrough. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Architectural Technologist you will be providing design and specification support across the organisation, preparation of planning and building regulation applications and any other statutory requirements as applicable, in relation to improvement and investment schemes.
Key responsibilities of the Architectural Technologist:
- Monitor and manage the organisations design type models within T2 database and other relevant design systems in keeping with the companies I.T. and governance policies
- Responsible for the preparation of detailed drawings, schedules, pricing matrices and specifications for investment, improvement and decarbonisation retrofit schemes
- Responsible for project managing ad-hoc minor schemes of work as directed
- Undertake good quality written technical reports including detailed drawings
- Ability to complete and submit planning and building regulation applications
- Undertake a range of administrative and system maintenance duties to ensure that information is up to date, monitored and reported as required, including but not limited to system housekeeping tasks.
- Support management in the preparing of CPD seminars, exhibitions, and consultation events
- Provision of technical advice to internal and external stakeholders
Required skills and experience of the Architectural Technologist:
- Degree or HNC/HND qualified in a relevant technical discipline coupled with accredited AutoCAD qualifications or demonstrable experience and knowledgeable use of AutoCAD
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Architectural Technologist role, please apply now, or contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.