about 1 month ago
6 Months - Ongoing
Start - immediate
Our client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join their Property Services Division on a temporary basis. You will be responsible for supervising a team of trade operatives and other designated staff to provide an outstanding service to customers.
You will be responsible for ensuring a flexible, productive, co-ordinated and efficient response is provided to customers on a wide range of services covering property maintenance, post inspection and improvement work where appropriate.
- To ensure all works are programmed to demonstrate value for money, high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- To directly supervise and organise a team of operatives carrying out repair work in order to ensure work is completed to a good standard, within timescales and to the customer's satisfaction
- Responsible for your own health and safety and the safety of others as indicated in the company Health and Safety Policy. This will include complying with safe methods of work, use equipment safely, and contribute to risk assessments, use of PPE and reporting of incidents and accidents
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times, behaving in a respectful, courteous and polite manner to internal and external customers
Please see the job profile for more details on the job requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Nationally recognised NVQ Level 2/3 Trade qualification
- Completion of multi skilled in house training with either an additional nationally recognised trade qualification or an approved certificated qualification
- Proven supervisory and team leader experience
- Practical and proven working experience of multi trades
- Working knowledge of current building regulations, construction industry safety regulations, relevant British standards and codes of practice
Please contact me for more information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice found on our website