11 months ago
3 months +
Temporary, Full time
ASB Assistant required to work with a Cheltenham based association. My client are seeking an ASB Assistant to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the ASB Assistant you will be working within the Housing Management team responsible for the administration behind ASB cases and supporting the ASB Officers.
Responsibilities of the ASB Assistant include:
- Creating, monitoring and updating ASB cases on the in-house system
- ASB statistic reporting
- Covering the phone and delivering ASB advice
- Monitoring the domestic abuse and safeguarding inbox
- Accompany ASB Officers on visits
- Assistance in legal case files for court submission
Required skills and experience of the ASB Assistant:
- Previous exposure to ASB or Housing Management
- Previous experience of working on the QL system would be advantageous
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the ASB Assistant role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.