Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
6 months ago
Temporary, Full Time
ASB Officer required to join a public sector organisation in Gateshead. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced ASB Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the ASB Officer you will be dealing with medium and high level anti-social behaviour and providing assistance to the Housing Officers in the team.
Key responsibilities of the ASB Officer:
- Dealing with medium and high level anti-social behaviour
- Providing advice and assistance to the housing officers in the team
- Liaising with colleagues, statutory and other agencies to ensure effective investigations
- Liaising with victims and witnesses of ASB, gathering evidence to support any alleged activities
Required skills and experience of the ASB Officer:
- Previous experience dealing with medium and high level anti-social behaviour
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the ASB Officer, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston on 01332 542580 at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.