about 1 month ago
Temporary, Full Time
ASB Officer required to join a public sector organisation. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced ASB Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the ASB Officer you will be dealing with medium and high level anti-social behaviour and providing assistance to the Housing Officers in the team.
Key responsibilities of the ASB Officer:
- Ensure the provision of an effective service to tenants reporting incidences of anti-social behaviour, by providing a customer focussed and responsive service, in accordance with policies and procedures
- Identify, report and process concerns of adult and child safeguarding in line with policy and procedures
- Deliver all Key Performance Indicators relating to anti-social behaviour, by working proactively with Local Authorities, the Police, Registered Social Landlords and other Stakeholders to successfully manage ASB to a high-quality standard that ensures that initiatives to abate ASB are effective and have measurable outcomes
- To embed a culture of accountability and personal responsibility amongst colleagues, all the while contributing effectively to service improvement by completing risk assessments, carrying out investigations and liaising with relevant bodies to help bring about case resolution within service standards
- To effectively monitor and report on performance in relation to managing ASB
Required skills and experience of the ASB Officer:
- Previous experience dealing with medium and high level anti-social behaviour
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.