Up to £42978 per annum
11 months ago
Assets and Insights Manager
Closing Date: 23rd November 2020
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assets and Insights Manager to join our well established client where you will lead the Asset Management Teams based across Stafford and Shrewsbury.
You will be implementing, delivering, and updating the asset management strategy, producing planned programmes and mapping delivery for operational teams to act upon.
You will provide detailed insights into the business assets performance identifying and future planning for potential interventions required.
- Alignment of 3 landlords with a Group wide asset management strategy, taking into consideration compliance, risk and data implications to provide the effective performance of the groups assets.
- Manage the asset management team in all day to day task associated with performance, data & reporting. Ensuring a strong performance culture is established providing quality services to the immediate Client Services team and wider Property Services.
- Ensure that compliance with statutory legal standards is the number one objective. Providing support to groups compliance managers and maintaining data allowing the effective delivery of the service.
Please see the job profile for more details on the job requirements.
What we're looking for:
- Property, Compliance or Asset Management qualification to diploma standard or higher
- Previously worked in the social housing sector, preferably in asset management - excellent understanding of the sector,
- A background in the use and analysis of data and insights that it provides
- Excellent people management and leadership
Please see the job profile for more details on the person specification
We offer benefits such as a contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme including staff perks and eye care vouchers. Further to this you can expect 25 days' holiday increasing with each year of service and bank holidays. We also offer a comprehensive induction programme and excellent ongoing training.
Our client is a strong, resilient and effective provider of homes and care services throughout Shropshire and Staffordshire, with 18,000 homes, employing 800 people and have a turnover of almost £100m. The Group has ambitious plans to build more homes and provide even better choice for their customers and communities.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://data-processing-notice.