about 1 month ago
Temporary, Full Time
Asset Inspector required to work with a Staffordshire based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Asset Inspector to join their team on a temporary, basis.
As the Asset Inspector you will work closely with sub-contractors and service providers to provide a high quality and cost effective inspection service to customers. You will contribute to the successful delivery of the service alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Asset Inspector include:
- Providing diagnosis for complex building defects
* Specifying appropriate remedial works to contractors and ensuring these are carried out to a high quality and within time limits and raising performance problems and seeking prompt resolutions where necessary
* Carrying out inspections of maintenance work to tenanted and void properties
* Diagnosing faults and assessing works required which includes the degree of urgency
* Raising work orders as required
* Complying with all current Health and Safety legislation and ensuring external contractors adhere to regulations
* Liaising with members of the public, tenants, clients and statutory bodies as required
Required skills and experience of the Asset Inspector:
- Experience of working in a similar capacity previously; dealing with tenanted and void properties
* Relevant HND, construction or surveying qualification is essential
* Demonstrable building surveying and defect diagnosis exposure is essential
* Experienced in supervising and monitoring works being carried out
* Possess a valid Driving License and have access to a vehicle
* Up to date in depth building regulations knowledge including Asbestos and Building Regulations and also Health & Safety legislation
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Asset Inspector role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.